Truelove & Maclean Inc. has been internationally recognized as a leader in deep drawing and stamping complex components for over 70 years. Our reputation was established long ago by manufacturing items that competitors found too difficult.
By working with our customers, we are able to supply engineered components that have reduced overall costs and improved their products. Located in Watertown, Connecticut, we operate a modern 105,000 square foot facility. Our success is attributed to maintaining our core beliefs:
- Customer Satisfaction – T&M is committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations. We achieve this by providing clear communication, responsiveness and manufacturing flexibility.
- Superior Tooling – All tooling is designed and manufactured in-house which insures repeatable results and consistent quality. Our in-house capabilities provide shorter lead-times and reduce costs.
- Re-Investment – T&M invests over 10% annually in modern technology. This investment allows us to stay ahead of the technology curve and eliminates the reliance on outside support services, saving our customers time and money.
- Partnering Philosophy – We view our customers and suppliers as our business partners. We maintain open communication and work together to eliminate waste throughout value chain.
- Our People – T&M’s success depends on our people’s skills and their commitment to producing the highest quality products for our customers. Extensive training and experience are prevalent throughout our organization. T&M maintains an excellent toolmaker and machinist apprentice program to ensure the future skill base.
- Low Cost – Competitive prices are critical to our customers. T&M incorporates lean initiatives and challenges every process for potential improvement and elimination of waste.
- Environmentally Responsible – We never compromise the values and high standards that are part of T&M’s history, and we are dedicated to safe manufacturing.
The values and high standards that were established long ago are reflected in T&M’s workforce and in our products keeping
“The Trademark of Quality”